Get the insight on current progress and new updates to come.
We are currently working on improvements to our dashboard and accessibility coverage.
- Major performance improvements for audits.
- Url parameters page crawling link support.
- Ability to disable warnings from audits.
- Improvements to table test.
- Performance upgrades audits 0.4x.
- Live feed data download.
- Audit report localization.
- CSV live data viewer for issues.
- Themes color scheme audit support (light and dark).
- Dashboard UX improvements on issues and filters.
- Security improvements to the website to prevent XSS and etc.
- Grouping issues across all web pages on occurrence.
- Search available for issues, pages, and analytics API endpoints.
- Search issues and pages on the dashboard.
- Exporting all website data into one CSV file for paid plans.
- Performance improvements reaching over 2 million audits per minute lite-mode!
- Improved uptime usage from performance updates.
- Add optional crawl delays capability between pages up to 2 seconds.
- Sitemap options to extend or use only sitemap links.
- Removal of Pagespeed Integration ( data duplicated causing performance drawbacks ).
- Partial page testing support for paid plans.
- Add hide element support to ignore from test.
- Performance improvements reaching over 1 million audits per minute!
- CSV report exporting.
- Dashboard analytics coverage improvements.
- Performance improvements reaching 400k+ audits per minute!
- Selecting multiple runners supported.
- Proxy connect support.
- Sitmap extended crawling!
- Performance improvements reaching 200k audits per minute!
- Analytics across all pages and domains.
- Dark mode support!
- Scaled pricing plans are now live with all features 🥳!
- Remove middleware authentication dashboard url rewrite.
- Security improvements and rate limiting updates.
- Improve application concurrency limits.
- Add public gRPC entry for website report gathering.
- Fix email password reset handling.
- Add paginated API endpoints for base models.
- TLD and subdomain crawl bug fixes.
- API bug fixes across some endpoints.
- OpenAPI crawl expose and crawl fixes across multi domains.
- Add mobile viewport scan option toggle.
- Iframe render security improvements.
- Improve portability across systems and reduce memory usage.
- Google Pagespeed report support.
- Data exporting options CSV and Excel.
- Fix first party auth handling.
- Real time subscription feed.
- Remove universal analytics tracking.
- Stable release of service.
- Yearly payment plans added to subscriptions.
Pick the best Wave alternative
Get started with A11yWatch now for affordable and speedy automated web accessibility tools.