Set up A11yWatch according to your needs
A11yWatch provides many unique features that allow you to build, test, and monitor web accessibility.
A11yWatch Engine Configurations that can cut costs:
- Prevent Storing Data - Great for inclusion services that already store the data.
- Compure Vision AI - Get accurate details on missing alt recommendations, etc.
- Change your plan - Optimize your usage by selecting a plan that meets your page volume needs. Enabling auto-refills on the profile page ensures uninterrupted crawling if your usage reaches the limit.
- Set Up Crawl Limits - Essential for crawling websites that are not part of your domain or the web.
- Change Accessibility Runner - You can switch the accessibility runner and remove fast_axecore (axecore) or fast_htmlcs (htmlcs), which are high-performance rewrites of the libraries.
- Sitemap Options - Allows to include URLs found that are public to the website
- Visual Issues - See an image of the issue to know exactly what the problem is with remedies upfront.
By choosing A11yWatch for accessibility auditing, you are already in a good position with your wallet.
Learn how to set up the web crawler to test issues with different scenarios and achieve broader coverage.
Crawl Page Limiting
Set up intuitive page limitations to get the most out of your crawls.
Litemode JS Usage
Use Litemode's JS integration to get quick results on your locale machine.